Friday, November 15, 2019

What's Next?

Existing Market
The existing market that I would target first would be college students looking for information regarding their careers and about future job opportunities. I interviewed three college students who agreed that my platform would meet an unmet need of theirs. They said that Job-pedia would be useful in researching jobs and careers for the future. I asked them what Job-pedia could offer in the future that it isn't currently offering and two of the people I interviewed said that Job-pedia should be a subscription based service in order to bring in more profits. They said that the platform offered enough that customers would be willing to pay for it monthly as it can give them a competitive advantage in the workforce. Based on this feedback, it seems like it would not be a bad idea to make Job-pedia a subscription based service to increase profits if college kids are saying that it is too inexpensive. Making it subscription based would have multiple effects such as making the user base slightly smaller which is the trade off. However, the user base might be slightly smaller but the revenue stream would be much larger which could be used to reinvest into the platform and provide more useful and pertinent information to the users.

New Market
Instead of specifically targeting college students which is a relatively poor demographic, Job-pedia would focus on targeting professionals around the world who are interested in maintaining the skills pertinent to their job in a changing world. The beautiful part about this is that it would expand the target audience by including millions of workers from various industries around the world. Not only the current workers but also anyone looking to start a job in a new field. Therefore, the only demographic that which would not have a use for Job-pedia would be people not working and not looking for a job which is a very slim percentage of people. I interviewed two professionals to see if they thought my product could be successful in this new market. They both were very intrigued and thought that I could be addressing an unmet need of most workers around the world with my platform. They agreed that the value of my product would encourage professionals to pay a monthly subscription fee for it as it would benefit them greatly. They thought that targeting people in careers already would be the most profitable as these would be the customers willing to invest in the product as it could help them maintain their job security over the years.
The greatest surprise of this new market is the breadth that it spans. Imagine a learning place for workers that also serves as an Encyclopedia for ever-evolving jobs and skill sets. This is what Job-pedia could be if it expands into the world market of people with jobs in varying industries. This new market appears more attractive than my existing market as it is larger and would allow me to charge a monthly subscription fee which would increase profits.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam,
    I like how the people you interviewed brought up having subscriptions for your service. There could be so many people who could use your service to help them for their future career but you could also be making a profit too. I would be willing to pay for a service such as this because of the advantage it would give me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    I agree with the subscription idea. It's the perfect way to ensure revenue for your product. It's a great potential service that can help a lot of people, and I can only imagine the extra perks you could add into it for the subscribers!

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1) After reading my posts from throughout the semester I can honestly say that I think I have grown as a student and a person while taking t...