My typical customer would be a University of Florida student who is focused on planning for their future career. They will be mostly Juniors and Seniors as job hunting and career resources become more important as you get closer to graduating. The age range of my typical customer would be 20-24 years old. My typical customer has an entrepreneurial mind and is constantly thinking about possible opportunities in the market which is why my product is so great for them. They watch TV shows such as Shark Tank and they enjoy being pushed to the limit of their abilities. My typical customer would not have kids as they are career orientated and focused.
I have a lot in common with my customer avatar as I fit into most of the groups and descriptions that I created. I am currently a Junior actively looking for job and internship opportunities. I am in the age range of the typical customer and I have an entrepreneurial mind and attitude when approaching problems. Because I have thought of the solution to this problem, then I also experience it like the custom avatar that I described.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Reflection
1) After reading my posts from throughout the semester I can honestly say that I think I have grown as a student and a person while taking t...
-
Opportunity: The consequences of climate change are here and rising temperatures provide an opportunity for a revolutionized cooling system ...
-
Opportunity The opportunity that I have identified for this venture is customers who are in search of information related to their careers ...
-
1) The exit strategy that I plan on executing involves growing the company for around 5 years until the user base is large enough to attract...

No comments:
Post a Comment