- I think that one of my greatest attributes is that I am an analytical thinker and a great problem solver.
- I also think that I am a great communicator which helps in many situations.
- I think that I am a compassionate person and because of this I am good at listening.
- I am also a great planner and use all available information to make a detailed plan.
- I think I am also a good leader which I do by motivating those around me and leading by example.
2)
- https://soundcloud.com/user-345014567/maxaudio
- My key takeaway is that Max thinks I am a good listener and a nice person. This relates to my second and third bullet above.
- https://soundcloud.com/user-345034897/benaudio
- My takeaway from this interview is that Ben thinks I am a great thinker and that this ability allows me to solve problems easier. He also mentioned how I was good at planning.
- https://soundcloud.com/user-345015893/kevinaudio
- Kevin told me that he thinks I am great at communicating and being on the same page with everyone.
- https://soundcloud.com/user-345012856/markaudio
- Key takeaway is that Mark thinks I am a trustworthy friend and he thinks that is an important attribute of a leader.
- https://soundcloud.com/user-345018248/keithaudio
- Key takeaway is that Keith thinks I am a great thinker and problem-solver.
3) I see myself very similarly to all the people that I interviewed. They all mentioned attributes that I mentioned about myself which was good to hear.
Hello Sam,
ReplyDeleteHaving great communication skills is very important and one of the most important attributes to have. Kevin brought up good points that back me up on this. It's what makes for good relationships personally and professionally. What make said about trust is important too. Thats also and very important feature.
Hey Sam,
ReplyDeleteI also interviewed people and those people ended up mentioning attributes that I listed about myself before I interviewed them. Knowing who you are as a person is another good quality. I think it is great to be surrounded by people who know exactly who you are and can mention all the great qualities about you. All of your key attributes listed are important to being successful.
Hi Sam,
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome that what you think of yourself is easily reflected by the people around you. Being aware of who you are and being transparent in how you treat and act around people is so important, and in the business world - will attract many people to you!