Friday, November 8, 2019

Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) https://youtu.be/YprFSV9gbNk

2) The last feedback that I got from my second elevator pitch was very encouraging. One of the comments on my post thought that I did an amazing job on it and that the content was rich and exciting. The comment also told me to focus on being more professional during the pitch.

3) Based on the feedback I decided to dress more professionally and I tried to be more engaging in my delivery of the pitch. I also trimmed my pitch down a little bit and took out some of the filler to make it shorter and more engaging. This time around I was far more comfortable in front of the camera and my pitch was better because of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam.
    You did great at presenting this! You had a great flow, provided the right amount of information and was very professional. Good job at taking the feedback you got and applying it. Your idea is something that is very necessary in the world today and I would definitely participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    This was a great pitch! there's almost nothing to cretic you for because its pretty good. I found this assignment to be a lot easier the third time around as I can see it was for you to. Your pitch was short and simple. If you watch David Dobrik on youtube, he is known for having short videos that catch the viewer because it's interesting and it takes up a short amount of your day. I think this is important because people have short attention spans.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1) After reading my posts from throughout the semester I can honestly say that I think I have grown as a student and a person while taking t...