Friday, October 25, 2019
Elevator Pitch No. 2
https://youtu.be/xhkmFK-PjgA
Reflection: I did not get much feedback regarding my first Elevator Pitch. For this one, I focused on improving the information that I was giving and tried to paint my idea in attractive way to attract any potential investors. I think I did a good job with the content of my elevator pitch but I need to improve the delivery in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Reflection
1) After reading my posts from throughout the semester I can honestly say that I think I have grown as a student and a person while taking t...
-
Opportunity: The consequences of climate change are here and rising temperatures provide an opportunity for a revolutionized cooling system ...
-
Opportunity The opportunity that I have identified for this venture is customers who are in search of information related to their careers ...
-
1) The exit strategy that I plan on executing involves growing the company for around 5 years until the user base is large enough to attract...
Hey Sam,
ReplyDeleteI think you did an awesome job on your elevator pitch! I also did not get a lot of feedback on my elevator pitch so it was hard to figure out what I needed to work on. I think delivery is one of the hardest parts to achieve because it needs to look effortless. I also have to improve my delivery and make sure I am confident in the message I am trying to pitch. Overall, I think you did a great job and have a great idea!